Well it's the middle of Ramadan and I've been fasting everyday until 8pm. It's torturing, yes that's the word to describe it, but it's for a good reason.
Why we do it? Well I suppose it's so that we feel what the homeless people that don't get any food are going through, and it's in respect for God.
Who can do it? Well I was watching TV the other day and this man came up to talk about Ramadan. He said that kids who haven't gone through puberty yet aren't aloud to fast. And for kids and adults who have, well it's not a you-have-to, but it's more of a responsibility, you don't have to do it, but you should.
How on earth do I spend my day? Ha! Well first, I try to wake up as late as possible, maybe around 1:30-2:00, and I spend my day either watching TV, writing, blogging, just doing things that take time away, you know?
Well that's all I guess. I have about 4 more hours until I can eat, so let them just end...PLEASE!
H.
No comments:
Post a Comment